Submitted by: Nicolas Breedlove10coi
With children clustering the church regularly, a well equipped playground offers a visible vicinity to gather around before and after services and socialize with peers who share similar values. Also this will keep them away from parking areas or roadways that increase their chances of getting injured. To minimize these incidences and to ensure kids have fun socializing, opt for installing playground equipment.
To kids, a playground is the most craved for and exciting area; with equipment like swings, slides, monkey bars etc.. It is one place they can never get enough of. It’s where they learn to enhance their social skills. However, in order to attract the kids towards the playground, it is essential that it is kitted with exciting and colorful equipment which the little ones can’t wait to get on.
With kids and parents frequenting the church building, having a well equipped church playground has numerous advantages:
* For the parent members of the church, it will provide a feeling of stability as they invest in a fun and safe environment for their kids to play in.
* Church playgrounds will ensure that the kids will indulge in constructive and safe activities, before and after the service rather than wandering off to the roads.
* An attractive and well equipped play space attracts families that are in search of a new church community. Thus providing an additional opportunity to reach out to more families through church-led events which in turn will help build a more cohesive community.
As you set out to place your equipment, make use of the natural elements, the property offers like the trees or boulders that make the play area even more appealing. Consider opting for brightly colored church playground equipment that can be themed. This can create a staring off point for the kids imagination. For example a jungle-themed monkey statue that can be seen from a distance lures the child towards itself and can also work as an icon to represent the structure as a whole. Or perhaps you could also incorporate interesting lines and colors that blend with the architecture of the church building, thus giving a whimsical feeling to the playground.
You can adorn your church playground with the following equipment:
* Play systems: They are devised to be an ideal fit for any location and are fairly inexpensive. They come in both the recycled plastic and plastic material. In addition to that, their vibrant colors and numerous play activities offered, makes them a popular choice amongst kids.
* Swings and seats: A playground is practically incomplete without swings, little ones simply adore them! Commercial grade playground swings make a fun and safe activity as they are strong and long lasting. These swings come in a number of designs like, arch post, tires, tripod etc..
* Independent play equipment: At a playground, individual games are just as important as playing group games. Equipment like, funnel ball, tether ball, climbers, slides, merry go rounds etc. are few of kids’ all time popular individual activities.
* Surfacing: The rubber play mulch ensures the safety of children. So, if a child was to fall off an equipment, there would be safer platform to land on, thus reducing injuries.
So, kick start looking for a supplier of church playground equipment online that offers you all of the above and much more at reasonable rates. Also ensure the equipment they offer you, are manufactured using the highest quality ADA compliant material, thus guaranteeing the longevity of your playground equipment.
About the Author: This article is written by a play system expert associated with
, a leading supplier that offers discount playground equipment.